Tuesday, May 26, 2009

When?

When can i update my blog? I know my blog is boring my readers to death nowadays since I'm in college already..so people will expect more posts but no, my blog is as boring as ever. I've been getting less traffic here,proven by my ever-efficient web hit counter..sighs..college is fun and I've met some "very interesting" people who keep my day at coll alive with their cold jokes, humurous barbs and self-proclaimations about themselves.

but polynomials is keeping me busy. not to mention the familiar enemy, physics. gosh. i hate drawing graphs la.and findin the stupid gradient and y-intercept.

my further pure maths lecturer is a sadist. proven. by the way he talks with glee when he was scribbling down rather hastily the workings for a particular tough question. while we are strugglin to cope with his pace, without actually understanding it.

No comments: