Thursday, May 28, 2009

My Super Overdue Post

Holla! :D

see? i'm such a good blogger, ain't I? I took some time off from my quest in conquering Mount Further Maths to pen a few words..and stick some pictures on my blog clipboard here. :) hehe.

last friday was the human monopoly activity..one of the many orientation activities that the superb seniors have put together for us..seriously TARC orientation activities are one of the best around..! ( i think...gosh I sound like I'm being paid to promote them or something-whatever!)
sun-drenched , sweat-dripping ,woke-up-at-5 look
SU HUI the so-called Innocent One. Looking at her photo. ahas.
omg. didn't know TARC promotes violence. lawl. kiddin. one of the "highlights" of this human monopoly was the "pulling" game. well. how can I put it? but i can say that some of the students really have a violent streak, lol, they were pulling soooo damn hard that i got a bruise on my arm. We were grouped into groups of 10, mine named Blue Sparrow(actually I wanted blue monkey cos it sounded cool ,ahas-but some of my girls objected,so cool blue sparrow it is then). So,during the "pulling" game, the emcee will choose few groups to be the perpetrator and some other groups to be the victim . the perpetrators have to pull (with all the mighty strength they've got) *ouchs* the victims from their group. And if they succeeded in doing so, the person pulled out by them will be the new member of their group. eventually the groups will be growing in size..and 50 groups of 10 people diminished to about 10! but the golden rule was boys must NOT touch/pull girls. sadly to say some bad apples spoiled the mood and pulled the girls without heeding anything. poor girls. my friend su hui was one of them. she was kicking at that guy. the emcee had to stress his point later. first time seeing him so serious. haha
Man Of The Day....Tommy!

Human monopoly reminds me of my ex-school Seri suria's 2008 Teachers Day. we were required to run from one station to another.not to mention the campus is agonisingly-huge. i was sweating buckets from all that running. the games were rather interesting. I can only remember a few such as volleyballoon,where the volleyball is substituted with a balloon..haha we won that cos we have such pro volleyball-ers, Soup yee Min and Little Yee Min (lol, private joke). the other one was reminiscent of my prefect camp. where we have to hold the chair with the water balloon with our waists binded. gosh what a task that was! climbing up stairs. this was much easier but we were provided with newspaper instead of a chair. something easily torn. confirmed our worst fears when the newspaper indeed, tore into half. so we lost that challenge.dum.

One of the interesting things about this game is that we're allowed to pawn our stuff at the pawn shop if we run out of tokens. at the start of the game,each team was allocated 10 tokens. and we were pitted against any random team when we reach each station. if we win, we get to grab the 10 tokens or the amount of tokens that each team agreed to bet on. if u lose, ur tokens go into the hands of the other group .

wow.damn exhausted lor.wonder if I lost any kilogrammes that day.

after human monopoly have to rush over to M block for OO night second audition. that day I told u guys about the 1st audition rite? that same night I received an unknown sms stating that I was picked for the 2nd round. haha happy sial. :D aiyo but short-lived joy. cos by the time I'm writing this one,they had already chosen the finalists . and i'm not in the list. but its ok, I aint devastated either. just go in for the fun. haha. but weird. they asked me to catwalk only. I was kinda stunned. because I didn't practise my best catwalk yet. whatevers. I just strutted the best i could. i guess it wasn't good enough. :P

this week was just homework. huffy-puffy.

FURTHER MATHS seems like further maths now, at 1st i was jumping for joy at discovering further maths was no mount everest. now i've discovered its true colours d. =(
the usual mess i make at home. spot my new calculator? haha
GP tutorial + economics ref book
take two.
I highlighted it out of boredom.

ollie-rollie-pollie-nomials. the greeks are 'great'. alpha,beta, gamma,delta, what else? phi, mu..?

sem breaks coming soon..wth? so soon? the timing is awkward cos we've just spent two weeks in coll, now hols then non-stop studying for god-knows how long only another break.

geeez.

No comments: