Thursday, May 21, 2009

Busy Bee

went home late these two days cos there were some orientation activities in store for us.
Society Day on wednesday, followed by audition for OO night today.

classes ended at 3 yesterday...went to the sports complex together with su hui, ting ting, + new kakiis James, Aaron aka fake Lee hom aka PS cube and their Chong Hwa gang.

Aaron aka fake Lee Hom aka PS cube was talkin bout how "much" he resemble lee hom along the way..although we were doubtful about that, he provided us with entertainment with his perasan-ness . and by the way, PS cube stands for PSSS which is the acronym for Perasan Siao Syok Sendiri. (cos his best pal, james keep complaining to me that he is "crazy"). I just keep laughing like mad.

previously, I mentioned in my blog that I'm most likely to join SWC(student welfare committee) because it seems fun! but I just went there to give other societies a swift look before registering for SWC. u know, in case I stumble upon something more interesting than SWC =)

there's the Chinese society, Music society, Askar Wataniah, Swimming Club(the guys were drooling over this because of the chance to see girls in swimwear =.=), Buddhist society, Hindu society, First Aid Unit, Community Service, Econs society, SMS (not short messagin service-Science & maths society!), Photography..and alot more..I was hoping to join tennis..boohoo! no tennis for this sem (according to the person on duty)..other sports also gone MIA..lol..

in the end, joined SWC so did ting ting, chris, james, aaron...and some of my other classmates..Su Hui joined Buddhist Society (=.= how religious of her..)

lepak-ed in sports complex with the guys for fifteen minutes while waiting for dad to fetch me..

Today, Ting Ting suggested that we tryout for the OO night audition in order to get a stamp to redeem the OO and TT night ticket. According to her, and her 'well-informed sources', we just have to attend the OO night briefing and then they will easily give us the stamp we're so dying for..and ta-dah! OO and TT night ticket in our hands. But no, her well informed sources wasn't so well-informed after all, since we've to go thru the whole auditioning process! *gasps*

but the whole thing turned out to be quite okay...well I'll just wait with an open mind for the result, whether I'm chosen or not..If i'm chosen then its a bonus, if not then I am fine with it..not desperate..by the way if u guys don't know what's OO night, it used to be a so-called beauty pageant..but for this year, the committee has decided to revamp the whole thing and this year's OO night is something more useful. It's used to pick our college's ambassadors, one for each school namely SPUS,SBS,SAS,SOT and SSSH. unlike previous years,where the winner wins solely on beauty and then his/her name will hilang sooner or later. this year they're gonna promote the 4 finalists from each school. and the finalists are picked based on beauty, leadership qualities, talent,brains,cause for charity..bla bla..since the winner will be endorsing the charity that tarc's about to launch...

1st we have to fill in a form..with all our particulars,then go for measurements =.=, i didn't know my leg would be that long- 103 cm! *jumps around like an easter bunny*..next we were classified into the P group and C group. I'm in the P group. People from P group are required to go for two interview sessions and we have to take snapshots. Lol. Whereas people from C group are only required to go for one interview session.

They fired many questions to me , but luckily I was able to answer them smootly *phew* I was in the same room with another girl..she asked whether the interviewer can converse in English..the guy was like so sarcastic, oh I forgot all my chinese already! Ha-dee-ha. poor girl.

Human monopoly tomorrow.. =D

No comments: