Wednesday, May 13, 2009

A-levels start officially....NOW!

Received our timetable on Tuesday. quite satisfied with the timetable as on few days my classes starts at 9 or 10 am and some will end at 2 pm (the earliest) and 4 pm (the latest). compared to the students who took Combination C(with all the sciences inside), ours is much much bearable. They have classes at 8 every morning and sometimes extend mostly to 4 pm. Cos they have their lab classes. Hee. I only have one which is Physics.

Didn't post about yesterday cos it was nothing much, really. Briefing from all the student bodies and societies..well, still Student Welfare Committee interests me the most. =)
Had ice-breaking session yesterday, where we are all required to scribble our names, mobile number and e-mail on a piece of paper, hand it over to our seniors and they will randomly distribute it to other people. so when other people get our contacts, they can have the option of calling , texting , emailing us or just dump it into the nearest bin. Well ,most people did not do the last one (hopefully). Mine was given to a girl from the C class if not mistaken.

The next ice-breaking activity was to gather all the students from the same state. Then they can get to know each other. Selangor and KL..well as expected,we formed a really big majority group.

Today was the official day to start A-level studies..i'm in SN10R..wonder what does SN10R stand for? S stands for science stream..N10 stands for nov 2010..our a2 level exam month..and R,well just a class name. =D

there are 32 SN10Rians..so far the bonding between us hasn't really worked out..we have yet to elect a class rep..seems like everyone in their own cliques..but I'm sure the situation will improve soon..after all we're learning to adapt to a new environment..

finally, I found an interesting physics teacher..! (no offence to suria teachers =P). goes by the name of mr Soh beng seng..he likes to crack jokes..and by that I dont mean dry jokes like mr benjamin does..(lasted-for-few-months physics teacher in suria)..mr ding is the pure maths and further pure maths lecturer..his accent is unique..lol..

the econs lecturer , miss hoo..she presents herself like...let me see..an entrepreneur-turn-motivator? lol..i mean the way she dresses...and talks..

it was raining at 2 pm and in TARC, raining is definitely not a good thing as the campus is not shaded entirely..and..its HUGE! so if u wanna walk from the lecture hall to the library..aha..congrats to u..in this situation ,to me..cos my dad said he'll be late to fetch me and I'll have to tumpang at the library for 1 hour..even though my ID card is not ready yet and I can't borrow any books..went with su hui.thanks for being my tour guide..my sense of direction is bad..bad bad! I've yet to established a real memory of the campus buildings and all...depending on my classmates...=D

Day 1: 2 friends
Day 2: 6 friends
Day 3: 10 friends

..........and counting! =D

No comments: