Friday, May 1, 2009

30/4 Au Revoir Station One

It has been four months of ups and downs, madness and sadness for me.
Although I can honestly say that working is not as enjoyable as studying, I truly cherished the experience I had in Station One. (P.S: plus, my cantonese improved! =P)


"zha Jeong Min" (spicy fried sauce noodle) the last lunch I had in Station One as an employee.

two fellas lost in slumberland. notice the way they complement each other when they sleep? opposite sides.
haha.such a sweet couple. =P (nah,they are straight)
seriously, they really look like a godsend pair when they sleep.
me (in the centre) with my fun colleagues, connie(left) and Pei Sin (right)

Besides the monetary benefit, working there has made me more independent and sociable...As we have to deal with different types of customers..from the polite ones to those tough nuts to the demanding ones and not to mention, "otak serong" ones (u know wat i mean =P)

Letting go of my working life and looking forward eagerly to my college life! However, as Steph said,nothing can replace our high school memories. High school life was the most fun we ever had.

No comments: