Tuesday, May 5, 2009

A Girl Let Loose in A Shopping Mall

Girls can be pretty vicious creatures, in two conditions:

1. When you make them angry or jealous(Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned)
2. When you set them loose in a shopping mall (especially during the sales period)

As such, the author of this blog set upon "inflicting damage" on shopping malls in the city hub....well, i aint that terrifying lah.

Still, when u set loose a shopaholic in a shopping mall, it can make a pretty big hole in your purse. Except that purse is mine. But the joy of shopping was more worth it especially when you're paying by yourself. The sense of accomplishment. =)


painted my nails pink for the occasion. *winks

before goin out to pavillion
ta-dah! first guess watch.
I KNOW I KNOW pink again rite? but i assure you..there are less sightings of pink in my closet nowadays. * i love the diamonds adorning the circumference of the watch*
Supergirl tee that I bought that day

Walked around Pavillion the whole day with my mum. I'm a pretty picky shopper, so as u can see I need basically the whole day to make up my mind on a watch. *I can visualise shaking heads now*

Hunted for watches in Swatch, Fossil, Esprit and some other watch shops...finally saw this baby and fell for it. so sweet. =)

In between, bought two tees for college, one blue and one fuschia. (seen above).

I was sulking because I had made my mind on the sneakers that I want and..they're OUT OF SIZE! grrrrrrr...but luckily I didn't buy another one hastily..as on tuesday I went to Mid Valley and saw the same one with plenty of stock! (plus,cheaper too =P)

went to Mid Valley with my couzie and one of her friend to register for the California Fitness One month trial..mana tahu the guy said need appointment! =.= fine...so we went for a movie instead..X-men Origins: Wolverine..okay..I've to admit..I wasn't too keen on watching this movie..I thought it was like Star Trek or Star Wars type of movie...but I was proven wrong..it turned out to be a pretty good watch...Hugh Jackman..is HAWT! hahaha =D


The japanese(assuming) guy and the guy beside him were pretty hot too!

Dad came to MV after work, and I bought this:




RM 169 only..what a steal! hehe =D


P.S: taking a break today.shopping for two consecutive days is exhausting! maybe tomorrow heading for MV again.


Shopping List:
1. Bag
2. water tumbler
3. pencil case
4. Stationery
5. Socks
6. More clothes, perhaps? =D

To-do list:
1. Learn how to banish my flabs
2. Get a haircut before coll starts
3. Take a passport-sized photo for student ID (grr i hate passport photos-FUGLY)
4. Prepare the essential documents for 1st day of coll
5. Sleep early or eyebags will think they can stay here for life.
6. Exercise exercise!
7. Upload As many songs as possible into my mickey MP3
8. Get past level 2 in luxor. (idiotic gamer me.)

No comments: