Friday, December 26, 2008

Neway with my couzzies

Cassie and Me (isn't she cute?)
Cassie aka Cassandra, me, alexis aka lovebug
me & hawt alexis
3 hawties *clears throat* should be 2 hawties only....xP
aiks..i've left out cassie
cassie where are u looking?
do we look alike? *grins*
i bet we do

look at her long hands! *envies*
my two couzzies! love them! =D

woke up on christmas eve and headed to neway opposite leisure mall to have our k-lunch or thats what alexis calls it. [sing k + lunch].reached there a tad late[aiks] and we wasted alot of time changing rooms. this was due to the updating of the server. as a result, quite a number of songs weren't in the computer and we got quite frustrated...after all the trouble, finally we found a room where the karaoke machine will not have an annoying tendency to belt out christmas songs..seriously i was gettin pissed by rudolph the red nose reindeer or what my true love gave to me on xmas [three hens, dont know what else] [its a xmas song] . in the end, i have to be contented with singing chinese songs, even though they seem like alien to me now, due to my insistence on listening to only english songs[how un-chinese of me] .

after the singing session, went to elianto as my tall couzzie wants to buy some beauty products. then, off to sg wang. grr, and get stucked in the middle of traffic again. gah, kl. then, after all the trouble of crawling through the city, to our utmost dismay, the road to sg wang was sealed off! dont know for what..maybe xmas party or something. grr and we have to make one big U-turn . finally reached there at 4 something. Headed straight to T-hop [6th floor]. Cassie bought a mini jacket and a spaghetti strap blouse? i bought a black hoodie cardigan, alexis bought an adorable baby frock blouse.

rushed back and joined my mum , aunts , grannie and uncle for dinner.

No comments: