Friday, December 19, 2008

Bella Noche- Surian Prom Night 2008

Me~on the way to Hotel Maya



Von., Steph, me
half bo
in the toilet lol [poser me]

me & kelly, form 1 classmates
me & kah yerng
3 musketeers, kai tian, giap chin & jiunn huah
roses for girls..
the 1st performance- FIRE MAN! i captured a nice shot[hehehe]
*blows fire like nobody's business*
OMG! close-up scary man! *phew*
FIRE MAN IS ANGRY beware! XD
The next American Idol? lol swee pheng aka ray aka leng lui(xP) doing her rendition of celine dion's "My heart will go on"
Me & Michelle aka Xiao Mi
The F.R.I.E.N.D.S performing their dance
Mr John aka Perasan Guy (LOL), showing us some magic tricks all the while presuming we're kids!
Yen Lai, one of the volunteers

Superman...u! Superman..u! [Soulja boy ]
Zhen Zhe, me, kah yan, xin yi, yvonne
Michelle, cutting a rose? with vengeance? lol

Me & Sher Yi
Me & Jiunn Huah...the bowtie is funny..[no offence]
Newly crowned Prom King and Queen, Jin Fai & Bell
Kar Lin, Me, kelly wong, kah yerng, june, set,mee kuan
Me & Set
me & Junee

. Me & Faith! good event organiser..kudos girl! Me & Giap Chin
Me & Miss Kelly Wong
XINDII! and me
mr. John aka Self-proclaimed Handsome(LOL), the ventriloquist
Me & Chy Munn
Me & The Prom Queen. Bell
Me & Kah Yan
Me& Lily
me& Zhen Zhe zzzzzz
Me & Hui cheng aka Ashley
Me & Mr K
Me & peggy

Me & Steph, last pic of the day...in the toilet! LMAO


---------------------------------THE END------------------------

No comments: