Thursday, December 11, 2008

beauty comes with a price

besides the absolutely-extravagant price tag la. exaggerating.

what i'm talking about is...

its very mafan-ing. (oh god i'm rojaking more and more of my english-see what i mean?)

and I have a tendency to add -ing to verbs of other language.

okay, back to beauty,

straight hair is......nice, smooth, wow, shampoo ad-like (according to my grandma)

but...cumbersome.

No. 1

Do not wash your hair for three days. (omfg! my hair is so freaking greasy! i need my shampoo..! i can hear it calling out to me ><)

No. 2

Do not tie your hair for god-knows-how-many days. I forgot to ask. Ishhh.
(i'm gonna over-sweat soon my hypothalamus is working like a madman! )

No. 3

You should not sleep like a greedy fella who occupies the whole bed (its mine! wahahaha) and con stantly, albeit unconsciously , turning from one place to another so that the blankie curls around u like a fat sausage roll. Or else, you will wake up to find that one strand of your newly-straightened *twinkle* hair curls outwards and you whine so loud that mummy gets irritated.

okay hair-wise ....fine.

now about the flabs~

Mum's Guideline to Gettin Rid of Flabs (no laxatives, diuretics, no being anorexic, diet pills or exorbitant slimming therapies)

1. Wake up early in the morning (with groggy eyes and grumpiness) to take a walk up the hill nearby your house.Soon, u'll discover that it's practically not a walk, but a hike. god i hate slopes.

2. Go for yoga classes. Not muslim? Checked. Yoga mat?Checked. Insistent mum? Checked.

3. Go swimming and lets get you 20 laps! left right left right(arm strokes)
Note: definitely impossible now as MUA is banned from swimming by my new hairdo for 1 month. yippee. yay. (that should sound sarcastic)

4. Find 5 humans to start a belly dance class. Any Shakira wannabes out there? Anyone? *cricket sounds*

5. I'd like to move it, move it. I'd like to shake it, shake it. *to the tune of Shake It by Metro Station or the new annoying Madagascar -aka-McDonalds theme song. Shake off the flab. (Okay that was my idea)

NOW thats what i call beauty for a price. hey , nothing comes F.O.C. in this world rite?

P.S: my hair smells stinky. wash it or leave it?
P.P.S: i hate greasy hair.

No comments: