Thursday, December 11, 2008

I LOVE TAGS..[not]

tagged by Min Chi

Name: Audrey Tey Qiao Rou (dont ask me how to pronounce ) xP


Nickname: grr nicknames...well , AuAu(for michelle, von, rose), Drey Drey(steph, i told her to cut it out-so geli la), Pink mango(for lyn), jie(for pui teng, although she rarely calls me that, no big no small huh), Ady (Poi Yen), pink gal (for some), Adriano/Au-dry-dry (for mk-grr), Auley(for Mr yu)..why am i listin it all out?i hate those names, dont I? *P.S: and alot more dont ask me i forgot

Height: now this is my fav part..i can brag! weee~ xD 165 cm and growing. haha jealous? =P

Favourite colour: PINK!, black, white, erm, gold, purple.

What are you doing?(besides doing this tag) : breathing. (lame-o)

List down 5 people that appears in your mind right now( and also the reason):

- my mum ( I miss her)
-my dad (whether he has finished cutting the fruits? lol)
-Kay, my cousin (i just sms-ed her)
-Chen (he was really nice, sms-ed me just now)
-Steph, (envying her spending great time in HK, while I sit here and rot in front of the lappie. and wonder when's she goin to send me all the pictures-so lazy~)

List down 5 people that is hyper active:
- my next door neighbour's son. one day he will swing like tarzan(oo-e-oo) and break the door. good for him.
- me? lol lame-o
- the son of one of my cousin
- no one
- no one

List down 5 people that love to read:
- Me~ (although i've not read TWILIGHT-the IT book of the moment.i'll get one soon =) )
- Steph
- Mee Kuan
- Set Wern
- Kah Yerng


List down 5 of your favourite food:
-Jap food! Yummiilicious!
- Italian food
- my mum's and dad's cooking
- chinese food of cos~
- hmm...there are alot more things that i like to eat such as yogurt,cheese cake, biscuit and choc!

Tagging~
-Set
- Zengie
-Ghia
-Boon Han
-Shu Ni

P.S: i'm not tagging the usual 'victims'. later they slay me alive lol.

goodnites. toodles

No comments: