Tuesday, December 16, 2008

i love shopping!


lol thats the shopaholic in me proclaiming her love for shopping.

Venue: Mid Valley Megamall, The Gardens
Time: 1.30 pm-8.00 pm
Participants: Audrey Tey, Stephanie Yap, Yvonne Lee and Tan Min Yee
Objective: To buy essential items for prom night and to have a jolly good time =)

Reached The Gardens at 1.30 pm and met up with the three musketeers in Isetan. Walked around Isetan, got bored and left the Gardens to go to Mid Valley. Luckily i wore my pink pumps or my feet would be sore by the time we finished our shopping.

Went to many shops and tried on numerous clothes...but in the end I had only two pieces in mind..a white and classy but more mature one in Metrojaya or a black, flirty and fun piece in Zara. In the end, I chose neither. I'll not let the cat out of the bag either. xP

well, shopping with my pals was fun as they gave helpful suggestions and comments on what I should buy or what is a no-no. We also camwhored but as usual, the pics are in Steph's camera.
Yvonne was overjoyed to find the perfect dress for herself. Its black in colour too. well, the little black dress always works, doesn't it?

steph bought a cute lil' pouch and an adorable mini tiara that sits just prettily on her mini head [LOL]. i bought some things from Sasa but Min Yee was the only one who went home empty-handed. She's not going to the prom, too bad.


at 4 something, we had a light snack in Little Taiwan as our stomachs were grumbling for food. Then we went searching for my hair accessory. aargh i hate it when i get too picky and I always have a dilemma when it comes to picking my clothes, accessories and even what pre-u course I should study. Maybe i'm a too much of a perfectionist. mm cant help it.


Bought my hair accessory and had our dinner at the food court. Then we parted ways and I showed my mum the choices I had in mind. Turns out both my choices did not satisfy her enough! ==


bought the dress and went home. gah so exhausted. today i woke up and I looked like a ghost~grr my eyes look sleepy ..must get enough sleep! must look good on prom night! xD

No comments: