Thursday, December 11, 2008

i'm taggable -.-

curiosity kills the cat. curiosity gets me a tag. xP.
tagged by zengie
A-Z


A. Attached or single? single
B. Best friend? Steph, Rose, Von, Min Yee
C. Cake or pie? cake
D. Day of choice? Any happy , stress-free day
E. Essential item? my laptop, mobile phone, comb !, erm, my eyeliner? lol. specs/contacts for this myopic lady.
F. Favorite color? PINK! white and black
G. Gummy bears or worms? gummy bears. worms=eew
H. Hometown? KL
I. Favorite indulgence? ice-cream!
J. January or July? July!!!
K. Kids? nil(currently)
L. Life isn’t complete without? oxygen? haha
M. Marriage date? =.=
N. Number of magazine subscriptions? none
O. Oranges or apples? apples...
P. Phobias? dark, cockroaches, height (i'm quite a scaredy cat), empty promises
Q. Quotes? "whatever"
S. Season of choice? spring

R. Reasons to smile? somebody told a joke(but that would be laugh-who smiles at a joke anyway), erm(when i'm shy?) lol, for a photo?

T. Tag 10 people. serious? okay,dont blame me yeah, Steph, Jek Yuen, June, Kelly, Lyn!, Min Chi, Bear , Jaren, Camen, Simone.
U. Unknown fact about me? i cry a lot . TT
V. Vegetable? what about them? i know i hate onions.
W. Worst habit? being impatient.
X. X-ray or ultrasound? both not good for the body
Y. Your favorite foods? alot.
Z. Zodiac sign? cancer

2ND TAG
The age you'll be on your next birthday 17
Place you want to travel to erm..Korea?
Your favorite place anywhere where i can have fun?
Your favorite food refer to above. lol
Your favorite pet chihuahua . dream dog
Favorite color combination black and white. they match!
Favorite piece of clothing baby doll frocks, girly dresses
Your all time favorite song thats hard to pick. i looove alot of songs.
Favorite TV shows Desperate Housewives, Grey's Anatomy, Ugly Betty, Liverpool games!
First name of your significant other/crush P
Which town do you live in Bandar Sg . Long?
Your screen name/nickname just Audrey. screen name??
Your first job -
Your dream job TV host. (i know, it sounds foolish), model(again,foolish)
One bad habit that you have refer to above.sheesh
Worst fear again .refer to above.
Things you'd like to do before you die get married, raise lovely kids, travel around the world, be a successful career woman, live life to the fullest.
The 1st thing you'll buy if you get $1,000,000 shop till i drop

3RD TAG
He/she have to come up with 7 interesting or random facts about them self and then tag 7 other people to do the same.

1. I have a tendency to get annoyed at other people's spelling and pronunciation mistakes, and correct them.
2. I love Caucasians.
3. I have a weak spot for athletic guys.
4. When I'm depressed, I lock myself in my room .
5, I'm a good adviser/counselor when it comes to solvin other ppl's problems, but when it comes to me, I fail.
6. I can get fat easily. #@$%*
7.bribe me with ice-cream. xP

tag: the above 10. whoever wants do it.

No comments: