Monday, December 1, 2008

101 things that I'll miss, cherish and remember

High School has ended. although we keeped shaking our heads and refused to accept the reality, it has really ended.but the friendship that bonds us together like strong ionic bonds(not Van der waals) will not end. i really hope so.

1. I'll miss walking up those stairs
2. I'll miss entering my classroom
3. I'll miss the familiar sound of bell ring
4. I'll miss the way we used to grumble about our school
5. I'll miss my friends.
6. I'll miss the teachers.
7. I'll miss my books.
8. I'll miss my calendar that I totally ignored throughout the year.
9. I'll miss my messy table and drawer
10. I'll miss my blazer , although I always complain when i wear it how HOT it feels(temperature la)

11. I'll miss hearing Ms. Fam's witty jokes
12. I'll miss groaning when the first period is always Ms. Fam's period
13. I'll miss "insulting" Mr. Subra
14. I'll miss Mr Yu's infectious laughter
15. I'll miss the way he always spells words wrongly
16. I'll miss Mr Bio's height (Lol)
17. I'll miss the way Ms. Fam hollers at us(although to her,its not hollering *winks*)
18. I'll miss Mr Subra's perasan-ness and eherm...obsession with anything girls
19. I'll miss Ms. Fam's bright-eyed Eureka look whenever she got the solution
20. I'll miss Mr Yu's fishiness

21. I'll remember the horrible and over-charged canteen food
22. I'll miss Miss Olive,the really hip principal, whom I always have the tendency to call Olive Oil. =P
23. I'll miss going down for PE
24. I'll miss the basketball courts, the badminton courts and all the sports equipment
25. I'll miss lining up for assembly
26. I'll miss singing the school song and saying the pledge
27. I'll miss being a prefect and telling the students to shut up.
28. I'll miss Mrs Mano and her long speeches
29. I'll miss chasing the students from their class for assembly (shoo)
30. I'll miss my prefect buddies

31. I'll miss my classmates.
32. I'll miss whoever who have had a friendship with me in this school.
33. I'll miss saying Steph's short(although in college i might have the chance to continue the tradition xP)
34. I'll miss teasing Rose about her 'assets'
35. I'll miss MinYee's blurness and fishiness(mr Yu's intern (tou dai))
36. I'll miss Kha Hoi's moral principles
37. I'll miss Michelle's habit of patting her chest while talking
38. I'll miss teasing Min Yee about her carrot
39. I'll miss Yvonne's tendency to blurt anything out spontaneously
40. I'll miss Yvonne singing my name when she calls me.

41. I'll miss snorting and laughing with Steph
42. I'll miss arguing about cute guys (about who's cuter) with Steph
43. I'll miss making parodies of songs with Rose, Von and Steph
44. I'll miss Rose's 'nanananana" and the hand gesture
45. I'll miss Yvonne's big laughter
46. I'll miss getting mad over Kha Hoi's antics of hiding my stuff
47. I'll miss raising my eyebrow whenever Yvonne starts asking one of her silly questions
48. I'll miss Kha Hoi's big handwriting (its humongous!)
49. I'll miss Kha Hoi asking me about iron (III) oxide or copper (II) sulphate
50. I'll miss gossiping and sharing secrets with my besties.

51. I'll miss passing notes to Steph
52. I'll miss cracking jokes bout her height
53. I'll miss Yvonne's awesome drawings
54. I'll miss Mee Kuan's "tuet" XP
55. I'll miss Poi Yen debating like a MP in parliament with mr subra
56. I'll miss Kar Lin's retardedness
57. I'll miss teasing Kar Lin 's retardedness with Kah Yerng
58. I'll miss Set Wern's smile
59. I'll miss Yuen June and Karen's laughter
60. I'll miss Jiunn Huah dancing while walking

61. I'll miss and remember Yi Fei and how a good a monitor he is
62. I'll miss and remember Jaja the sheepzy and Yoshimi~
63. I'll miss and remember Jun Sheng, my godbro since dunno when
64. I'll remember Chun Yew,choon yik, kong fai, kishan, and chan hui
65. I'll remember and cherish all those times we had together as Joyians
66. I'll cherish the photographs we took with each other
67. I'll cherish the jokes, the laughter and the memories of sr 4 joy and sr 5joy (2007&2008)
68. I'll remember the advice that the teachers gave me
69. I'll remember the fun I had in junior with my crazy bunch of friends
70. I'll remember how I used to not cry in Jr 1 but surprisingly in Jr 2

71. I'll remember my 1st ever exam in school
72. I'll remember the nervousness in me while getting my UPSR results
73. I'll remember the heart-pounding moments when taking my PMR results and how Puan Siti Ramah jokingly told me i got 6A's
74. I'll remember meeting new friends and new teachers each year, they are a part of my high school life
75. I'll remember the 1st sentence Steph talked to me was about the timetable
76. I'll remember how naive and immature I was last time and how I learned from those mistakes
77. I'll remember meeting nice people along the way
78. I'll remember burning the midnight oil for Biology and crying over it (that was so childish of me ^^)
79. I'll remember cursing Physics because I hated the subject
80. I'll remember how I enjoyed Chemistry

81. I'll remember how I cant stand Add Maths in form 4 because it "doesn't make sense"
82. I'll remember all the hard work and endurance I went through durin SPM (and now its finally over!)
83. I'll miss, cherish and remember Graduation Day (this means alot to form fives)
84. I'll miss the Bio, Chemistry and Physics labs.
85. I'll miss the school field.
86. I'll remember and cherish the memories during Teacher's Day this year
87. I'll remember how happy the teachers looked
88. I'll cherish and remember how my friends made my day on my birthday
89. I'll miss and remember Khong Pui Teng, who ordered me not to forget her (XP)
90. I'll miss and remember the other friends, Lyn, Yun , Camen and many more

91. I'll miss and remember the netball gang (Kai Leeng, Pei ying, pui mun, cheah sin etc)
92. I'll remember how I got sunburn while playing MSSD netball and basketball
93. I'll remember and cherish the ups and downs while making the school magazine
94. I'll remember how scared I was when I made my 1st phone call to a stranger to persuade them to advertise in our school mag
95. I'll remember all the school concerts I've participated in since Jr. 1
96. I'll remember the 1st batch of friends I made in Jr 1 Charity
97. I'll remember when the school name changed from Sang Suria to Seri Suria (good job because sang suria sounds like a mythical animal in fairytales)
98. I'll remember the school name. (This is lame. I just made it up to complete the list)
99. See, I'm having a little trouble.
100. In short, I'll miss, cherish and remember my alma mater! and everything that has entered my life from 1998-2008
101. I'll definitely miss high school. But still, life has to go on and I'm looking forward to college now.

H.I.G.H. S.C.H.O.O.L. rocks!

No comments: