Tuesday, February 10, 2009

saturday night fever

as I had mentioned in the previous post, i would be having 3 very tiring, energy-sapping, eyebag-stimulating nights. I wasn't wrong as it turned out to be later than I expected!

went for the joyians reunion as promised on friday nite..before that kar lin and kah yerng accompanied me to mid valley to get my new purse..ended up buying ROXY again as I have a 38 bucks voucher. furthermore, i really fancied the purse...most of my friends commented that it's too big, but i guess its suits me perfectly as I've a tall frame,broad shoulders,definitely not your average size zero girl, a big bag, thick hair...and alot more..i guess my life's all XL! =(

it has a glossy finish , and those who know me well would understand how much i adore those shiny stuff. yes diamonds too. =) but later in life la. xD

after the little excursion to midvalley, my dad fetched us to hou kee in yulek. i freaking despise the sound system. i mean they have these speakers like in shopping malls,where they will go,...
"dear shoppers, we're closing soon, please leave the shopping mall, blah blah". there are actually people notifying customers to park their car properly, and not behind some agitated fella who's honking desperately. so its kinda annoying, and the announcer probably didn't have the same dreamy,sweet voice like those in jusco and parkson,etc.

the food's okay overall, I cant help but feel maybe this place's a lil' overrated. their food definitely not my cup of tea, but so -so la. this restaurant's crowded man! either there are not many chinese restaurants around that area or the customers there like salty and oily food. no offence=X

after dinner, sat von's new MYVI back to rose's crib. the others have not reached her house yet,so rose took us for a short drive in her honda city. ehlehh envy-nya. haha.

spent a shortwhile at rose's house,then some went back, the remaining people went to yi fei's house in segar perdana. the road was kinda complicated. i'm not good with directions. =(

yi fei's parents were really gracious to invite us in, even though we were kinda rude, sudden arrival of a big bunch of kids (kiddos pulak lol) at an inappropriate time (11.00 pm).
the house was really neat and clean, and decorated with antique..
there's a huge glass cabinet specially for wine..and I know min yee's a good drinker..but she dont have to be so excited rite.=P

went back home at 12 something. i could hardly open my eyes. -.-

still have to crawl out of bed next morning and go to work what. =.=|

after work on sat, went home in a jiffy and popped up at kar lin's place the next hour.
haha ! i'm early for once,no lah xD

kar lin's open house was a tad different from others..she had a vegetarian buffet! three cheers for kar lin because i was overeating meat ,and this means I might expand even faster . =\
but the vegetarian dishes were rather delicious and suited my tastebuds =)

choon yik and yi fei were already there when I reached..how early =.=|
while eating, kar lin's so-called tuition friends arrived.they were very quiet and shy..come on...i thought guys rule the party...and we girls were yakking all the way...i guess the world has changed =/

played blackjack for a while..then chor dai di..when the clock struck 10, we gathered together to celebrate kar lin's 5-days-earlier birthday ..lol..u know what..allow me to let u guys in on one secret..she bought a POWERPUFF GIRLS tiramisu cake! haha bet she will be mad at me when she sees this *teehees*

after that ,some of the guys started to leave *no fun*. we girls stayed behind and then played blackjack with her aunt and her cousin, i think. accordin to junn lym, her cousin is a pro! O.O *intimidated* my luck was changing as far as the weather =.=

as the clock struck midnight,cinderella's parents ringed her up and told her to go home..in a pumpkin...lol..fairytale-obsessed..xD
but cinderella felt the night was still young.
when cinderella's parents arrived to fetch her,kar lin's dad came out and invited them in for a drink. *eherm drink doesn't mean coffee or tea*

then we girls(me,kar lin and kah yerng) switched on the karaoke machine and started singing the roofs off! paisehh..i was havin a sore throat that day..so u people were forced to listen to unpleasant music..lol..

u know what...we sang till 3.30..im surprised the neighbours never lodged a police complaint..xD
then remembered about the liverpool game and watched torres score the winner! yay!

that sums up my sat nite..

No comments: