Sunday, February 1, 2009

16 things bout me

Once you've been tagged, you have to write a post with sixteen random things, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose six people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. Don't forget to leave a comment ("You're Tagged!"), and to read your blog, you can't tag a person who tagged you. Since you can't tag me, let me know when you've posted your blog, so i can see your weirdness.

1.I'm watching liverpool vs chelsea soon. pls let them win! pretty pleassssseee!

2.I'm not fond of girls with squeaky voices. lol no offence

3.Abo and whatever are my fav words.

4.I blush easily?

5.I have a weak spot for cute smiles/grins.(on boys of cos)

6. I tend to get annoyed when people misspell or mispronounce words.

7. when I'm angry, I bash toys! i know! so evil of me!but they wont break =/

8. i'm a reasonable person.

9. my goal in life is to earn crazy money, shop like nobody's business every week, raise perfectionist kids and have a husband who is just adorable.

10. I'm an impatient person, but I tend to arrive late most of the time. =X

11. I whine alot.

12. athletic men always turn me on. so do intelligent guys.

13. i'm a perfectionist so i always try to improve myself. I'm never satisfied with what I have

14. I pick out all the onions in a dish. yes i can squint my eyes and pick out every single gross onion out of my food.

15. I hate guys who swear in Chinese all the time. and talk crap.

16. I love salmon!

tag:

Yin Wen
Yuen June
Pei Ying
Mee Kuan
Kelly
Jeleine

No comments: