Thursday, February 5, 2009

3 late nights

i'll be having three late nights consecutively from tomorrow onwards..

tomorrow its the joyians reunion aka lou sang dinner in hou kee restaurant, yulek..

sat is kar lin's cny open house + early birthday celebration

then sunday i've to work til 10 pm to replace the 3 hours from tomorrow..as i'll be leavin earlier than usual..goin to mid valley to buy a new purse..

no doubt that i'll be SUPER sleepy by next monday..

on the "bright" side, received my 1st paycheck today...

although its a miserable 583 bucks...lol..

cos i missed quite a chunk of this one month for work

thats why they deducted it as non-pay leave from my basic salary,which is 900..

and I didn't complete the full 26 working days per month, so no service point =(

anyway looking forward to next month's paycheck! xD

P.S:decided on STPM for now. i'm so indecisive nowadays.especially when it comes to my studies. more is not better. lol i've too many choices so its hard to pick. dilemmas plague me day by day, as I wade through my pond of problems. people, help me pls! comments on whether i should go for STPM or A-levels in TAR college. Do not even mention Taylors. Beyond my money..lol

No comments: