Tuesday, April 29, 2008

what it feels like to be gadget-less

ahhhh~ultimate bliss..

here i am again

my fingers touching the keyboard

typing rapidly the 1st post

after my computer went AWOL

and deserted me

awwww

mr computer u are bad bad bad! xD

u make me suffer for a whole long week

without looking at the computer

i feel so isolated

so cut out from cyberworld

bloggin has become somewhat of a necessity for me now

its like my daily schedule


to at least on the computer and surf the net

even though i have blogger's block

imagine one whole week without your computer???

you'd would cry ><

as such, i can make a deduction that

mankind is strongly reliant on technology nowadays

especially the so-called tech basic necessities

computer and mobile phone

which have somehow found their place alongside the traditional basic necessities such as food, shelter and air. (or was it clothes?)

but STILL,

i'm not getting back my old trusted reliable *rolls eyes* computer yet

my dad is busy like hell and he says he will try to repair my computer sharpish

sharpish, hmm..a new word..english people love to use them.it means ASAP

i realised that from reading and re-reading steven gerrard's autobiography

mm.. i love reading that book..not because he's my idol..but because its so nicely written that im addicted to it..more than harry potter..yes..can't believe it??

but, no complains here as i get to use my father's ever sleek and compact laptop..!

although the foreign keyboard does need a bit of getting use to...

its very thin and flat and i kept stumbling over the keys..aiks..

u know, i should be doing my bio project instead of bloggin

and i still havent touch my sushi yet

my parents were bugging for me to eat the sushi

i was like wait la...*in annoyed tone*

i am so tempted to blog..

im worried that if i dont do it now..

i wont have a chance..

stupid of me huh??

with a kiddo thalamus and cerebrum

and cerebellum

well..see if i can find another topic to blog about later

have to eat now..cant keep putting off filling my stomach or else when my parents come back im dead meat..

ciaos people~


P.S: japanese is the current addiction too.hiragana is cool man!

No comments: