Sunday, April 6, 2008

i wanna cry a river T__________T

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww..

i feel so heartsick

for my dear phone..

what's happened to u?

did i jam u up with too many data?

or what?? tell me what??

what happened??

you are causing me so much suffering, grief, misery here

i can't even concentrate on physics (which usually i can concentrate 50%)

i kept thinking bout u

whether your temporary retardedness is going to be permanent or what

the problem is guys,

my hp cant load all the messages! those text messages!

christ,i cant bloody send a text msg!

i cant access any msg in my inbox!!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~

feels like agony

without SMS

am i really that dependant on these things?

last time, my internet server was busy

i couldnt connect to the internet

i almost screamed the whole house down

ok jokin

but i think u can see smoke coming out from my ears ><

i was that MAD

mad at the stupid streamyx

and when the server was ok already

i went ...jesus christ! halleluja

me! halleluja-ing ! god! i'm a traitor buddhist!

now..its my phone's turn

i admit..

i maybe the culprit too

because i forgot to delete my msges

3k in my inbox!! 3k!!

i thought it was ok

i shrugged it away

and finally it has come back to haunt me

shit i should have deleted earlier

now i've jammed the phone

what am i gonna do?????

ANYBODY? S.o.S!! anybody who is a handphone genius??? can help me with my handphone woes?

sheessssshhhhhh

*pissed la*

No comments: