Sunday, April 20, 2008

malangnya ><

AIKS. curse my luck.

guess what?

first, my Nokia 5300 went bonkers.

secondly, my baobei computer went bananas too and wouldn't start

3rd, my hairdryer also deserted me...i smelt smoke when i tried to use it..

what the hell is happening? all my stuff are dropping dead or something..when i need them the most..

thats why people, cherish your things properly...when u cannot use them..u will miss them most...

and the timing is so "right"

i have a bio project to do..

and my dad is not at home..

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa


freaking..

and then none of my friends are online

and i cant send them the bio things

i'm using my cousin's computer

and u know what?

he freaking doesn't have Microsoft Word and PowerPoint..

what type of computer is this????

frusssssssssssss~

No comments: