Tuesday, April 15, 2008

to sum up my day.......

i'd have to use the word: gahhhhhhhh

or more like the expression of my frustration..

its been a busy week, somewhat frustrating and somewhat depressing..

to start things off with~

thursday is the english public speaking competition

and the bottomline ?

i haven't even memorise a single word of my speech

shoot me

luckily for me,

i'm using one of my 'creations'

my essay la~

so i might have a hint of what i need to talk

if i ever happen to stumble on my words

that will be totally humiliating

and im facing the prospect of it this thursday!

gahh! *runs away and hides*

as usual my add-maths-syndrome comes back to plague me

i'm just so RE-RE-RE-tarded when it comes to add maths

other students take maybe few seconds to understand a single solution

one minute on the clock and i'll still be staring at the whiteboard, trying to digest the solution...

and then they will be some complicated part

and i need to ask my friend again

sometimes i wonder why am i so slow in add maths

maybe my brain is not programmed to do add maths?

or im not naturally talented in add maths

maths i can handle

chemistry okey-dokey

bio jus fine

physics although bores me to death, still understandable

i'm so frustrated ....

ok its like in school, i finally understood the solution

then back at home,i'll be transfixed there, thinking..how the hell am i supposed to solve this question again?

now and then i have to refer to the answers

its not that i'm dishonest or lazy

i just dont have a clue how to do that question

then i apply some logic to solve~

only can i get the ans

sighs

No comments: