Friday, April 11, 2008

my HANDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

today my best friend Stephanie Yap did an extraordinary thing

it was like she was possessed by some superhuman strength or what

or i have a misconception of her??

or maybe beyond that small frame and petite body of hers, there is an inner hercules struggling to get out

thats why she almost succeeded in yanking my hand out?

i swear..the pain was so excruciating..i can neither yelp in pain or swear at her

i was just like..half-jumping around..but it wasn't my foot that was pain

its my left palm!

the thing happened like this:

i was pulling yvonne ala tarik tali style (for fun la) when she was holding on to the window grille

of cos duh i cant pull her la

so i challenged steph to pull me the same way too

except what?

she was stronger than i expected

or maybe i didn't really hold the grille properly

so when she suddenly yanked my right hand very hard

my left hand which was holding onto the grille

i dono how to say what happened to it

but

i know

there is aLOT OF FRICTION BETWEEN MY HAND AND THE GRILLE

and its very painful

i thought i tore all my muscles already

i was like, ouch , yowch!!

it was all red

so brilliant job steph

well done u made my hand so damn pain

but after she come and sayang my hand

and apologised profusely

and gave me the puppy eyes

so i forgive her


P.S: kids, never try this at home, at school or whatever. adults too, included

No comments: