Wednesday, December 12, 2007

the VITAMIN M

okie..seriously..laziness is starting to creep in to me..the M syndrome..sindrom malas..whatever u call it..

i have no freakin idea what to blog about~ this shows how miserable my life is..

the only excitement this week is THE BIG FOUR GAME

liverpool vs man utd
arsenal vs chelsea

liverpool must win!!!revenge over last year's man utd's narrow win..eeks..

i hope arsenal and chels draw though..

this whole week had to drag myself out of bed just to attend daily yoga classes

even though im glad to say that my yoga has improved a lot these two weeks..

i can hear my bones cracking now and them *crack!*

my body aches..

but its worth it..

because..i can see the inches slowly reducing...

hee hee hee*grins*

nothing to blog about..

blogger's block~=.=

No comments: