Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Of dreams and trees

talking bout obsessed with school! i must be a school-holic since i've been dreaming about school happenings for two consecutive nights since i lost my chem book! ridiculous, innit? well, the day before yesterday i dreamt about my karangan being "terpesong" and last night i dreamt about the school's concert day! and it was an absolute upside-down day for me [in the dream]. 1st, i lost my emcee's script. Then, when i did find my emcee's script, my dress ripped! To add to the list of calamities, i had a sore throat and my voice turned croaky and hoarse! Well, that's what u called a VERY BAD DREAM.

touching on another topic now, i was browsing through my daily copy of the Star when i found this article with the heading "branching out: what tree are you?" the heading seems really inviting so i read through the words. the article says, your birthdate determines your personality and your characterisitics, and each tree represents a certain period, i.e july 1-10 or something like that. well, mine is july 6 and i'm a fir (or was it fig?) tree. it states there:

Fir(or fig)
Key quality: mysterious
Stubborn and moody, you need to get your own way, more than often, but you can be very kind. You have excellent taste and love to be surrounded by beauty. Your innate dignity and cultured air can make others envious. You're very ambitious and talented, and although you may make enemies, you also have many good and loyal friends.


TOTALLY TRUE!!

No comments: