Wednesday, December 26, 2007

how i SPENT THESE TWO DAYS (25th and 26th dec)

25th:
nothing much. compared to steph.still complaining about a lousy christmas. i got a fucking quiet christmas. no going out. just chill at home and watching episodes of FULL HOUSE on my comp. typical me. sooooo outdated of me.well. *shrugs* anyway i must admit that song hye-gyo makes a good actor. rain is not a good actor. neither a good singer.but a good dancer i admit. he just rants and throws tantrums in that movie. god. and i learnt quite a few Korean terms.

like:
hamunen: grandma
boh?: what??
anuyeseyo: hello
arashu: understand??
arashi: yes, understand

that's how i spent xmas day. sheesh

26th:

also known as boxing day. long time ago ayam bertelur, i used to ask my father. "daddieee...boxing day is the day when the boxers fight each other and somebody ko ahh?" my father than raised his eyebrows wayyyy up high. and after that he explained to me that boxing day is the day after xmas. thanks fyi dad.
anyways im so flat out tired for today now. my day started with me sulking, waking up for morning yoga classes (today's yoga was ouchies!), and then 12 pm off to the club for badminton game with my cousin sis and her boii(did i mention i became the lamp-post?iishh) and then off to the gym. my cousin sis had no stamina at all, considerin that she never did any exercise before that. ok exaggerating. seldom.

then off to old town for yum cha and lunch. ate nasi lemak. freakin spicy.ahhhh!
i cant stand chilli. iish

then off to the club again for bowling. ouch my finger hurts. and three miserable games. three miserable strikes. FCUK

hurting hurting hurt~

No comments: