Sunday, December 30, 2007

The Best of 2007

Here are my BEST LIST of 2007:

Best moments:
1. When going shopping with my galpals
2. When taking photos with my BFFs
3. The 1st time he said I Miss U
4. The 1st time he said I Love U
5. The 1st time he held my hand
6. The 1st time he touched my face
7. Being selected as emcee for school concert
8. When i was awarded best in Malay, English and EST
9. Steph's birthday party
10. Being in charge of advertisement in the school magazine committee
11. While joking with my friends
12. The Rat Dissecting Mission
13. Chemistry class (especially during experiments)
14. When i finally got an A for Add Maths
15. When i got the highest in Account for 1st term
16. My birthday (slightly)
17. Chinese New Year
18. When i "zhat" Mr Subra and the whole class laughed
19. Making fun of Mr Yu
20. When Liverpool win games
21. When receiving my Harry Potter book
22. Buying Steven Gerrard autobiography

Best movie I've seen this year: The Bourne Ultimatum and National Treasure 2
Best Song: I Don't Love U (MCR) & When You're Gone (Avril)
Best Book: Harry Potter and SG autobiography
Best Month: November
One word to sum up 2007: exciting

No comments: