Thursday, January 29, 2009

blahhs

just some random thoughts that I shall scribble in my blog..or else I'll be accused of not blogging. lol. xD

so so exhausted yesterday. my legs hurt like hell. after four days of CNY break which means no work!, it felt weird to be working yesterday. especially when i was doing the nite shift...and I just enter like that, and what with everybody asking me why am I doing the nite shift..dont ask me, ask the supervisor.

CNY gathering at rose's house was fun. i must say, her family throws good parties. looking forward to steph's open house on sat. (don t finish all the food, steph!)

*shall blog on CNY gathering at Rose's house once I've compiled all the required pictures.

skipped Sims for these few days. Tofu, playing Sims doesn't mean I'm a kid! =D

economic crisis doesn't stop people from giving red packets..i love collecting angpows.*grins*
of cos angpows with money inside lah! duh~

love my new roxy bag!

liverpool is drawing again! darn!

but still supporting them~ :)

am looking forward to the chelsea game.

No comments: