Sunday, January 4, 2009

ignorance is bliss?

some of u must be wondering why i've been turning a cold shoulder towards my CBOX, whereas in normal circumstances I would have replied all those comments in a cheerful tone. The thing is, I've been somewhat ignoring my blog, but don't worry, it is only temporary, that is until I've found a job that is:
a) not too far
b) doesn't involve a miserly employer
c) doesn't involve working into the wee hours of morning
d) perfect for my age and nil experience

These few days, I've been job-hunting...on the internet! I've tried Jusco, to no avail, okay, maybe I screwed up a little, I told them I was seventeen,without mentioning that I'm not a fifth former eager to flunk SPM and work like a horse for the rest of my life, instead, I studied one year less than normal students, and I'm available for three months.

Come to think of it, selling ice-cream doesn't appeal much to me. Nor does the hideous uniform.

I've found this really great website, www.asiaparttime.com which is superb really. There are various jobs from same-old mundane clerk jobs to exciting high-paying modelling jobs. I've applied for a few, and for the moment, I will just wait with baited breath while crossing my fingers.

besides, i've done some last-min discount shopping. YES! ended yesterday. *YES! stands for Year End Sale (i added the exclamation mark for a more dramatic feel) . Went to 1U, bought a pair of skinnies, one t-shirt that proclaims I love rock & roll and a striped cardigan. I'm in the mood now for striped cardigans ..and hoodies!

i'll end this post on a nonchalant note. Anyway, some of my friends are starting college today/tomorrow/the day after tomorrow, so I'll bid them good luck here! and pls blog about colls. =)

No comments: