Tuesday, May 6, 2008

camen tagged me!

got tagged by camen, the cute form 2 enforcer (dont mess with her)

1. who is your all-time inspiration?
ahh..errr....errr......nobody...yeap..u heard it...

2. If you were to be stranded on a deserted island,who are the 3 blog buddies you would take with you? why?
hmm...tough one because i have alot of choices! ok..steph, because she's my BFF...pei ying..cos she so freaking interesting and yakky..like talkative..hahas..and lastly..hmm...bell is not a bad choice..cos she is an interesting person to talk to..and she's gorgeous..and nope..im not a lesbo...xD
if i were to stuck on an island..i need people who can talk to me or i will die of not talking..

3. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
England. definitely. either london or liverpool...to the stadium of anfield..xP

4. Do u believe in true love?
yessss

5.If you win $ 1million, what would u do?
i dont know. i may make a crazy decision of spending it all on a shopping spree or i may end up saving it in the bank.

6. If you meet someone that you love, would u confess to him/her?
Only IF i feel that he likes me too.

7. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged u.
hmm...lets see..camen camen...friendly, easy-going and loves to smile..

8. What are the requirements that u wish from your other half?
To love me as much or more than i love him. full loyalty to me.no straying like stray dogs.

9. Which type of person u hate the most?
People who think that they are the best and everybody else are crap.

10. If you have faults, would u rather the people around u point out or would u rather they keep it to themselves?
hmm..keep it to themselves.

11. What do u think is the most important in life?
Making sure u've lived your life to the fullest and no regrets.

12. Are you a shopaholic?
Given the money, I can be.

13. If you have a chance. Which part of your character would u change?
My temper and my sensitivity.

14. What would u do if u have an off day?
alot of stuff..shop? hang out with friends? blog..play sports..

15. What is the last shocking thing u've seen or heard?
someone calling people nasty names behind their backs.

16. How do u feel now?
laid-back.

17. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
i dont know. i'm too demanding i guess. i have WAY too many wishes.

18. What are you afraid to lose the most now?
my computer and my mobile phone!

19. What is your ambition?
To be successful in life, and never look back and say, "i wish i had chosen that"

20.If you could be anybody for a day, who would it be? Why?
i would say..paris hilton..because she has the nose that i crave for but will never get..

You have to answer the survey with an honest heart.

What if your ex says, why did u let me go?
Cos you're a stupid cheating cunt.

I still love you.
Yeah right, and 5 other girls rite?

Will u go out with me?
F*** off

Hey, can i give/ask you for a ride?
no thanks. and i wont.

I cannot keep my promise to u.
What promise was that??

My friends say we dont look good together.
I agree with them.

You have changed.
For the better. I have exchanged u in return for freedom.

Can we get back together?
You still have the guts to ask me, don't you?

Oh, i know what this is all about. You found someone else...
Nope, but even then i deserve someone better.

Dont you realise? You're the one who hurt me!
Or the other way round???

How can you forget our memories?
I did not, and I still haven't . i chose to erase those unhappy memories and keep the happy ones, in my mind, eternally.

tag---> Steph, pei ying, kelly, yun...the others wont do it i suppose...

No comments: