Saturday, March 8, 2008

post-election day*

well, if you are some alien from outer space reading my blog (ok jus a bad joke), let me tell u that yesterday, yes-sir, yesterday, 8 of march 2008 was the 12th Malaysia Decides (aka election). my father was especially enthusisatic about it~ me, being the odd observer and listener when my father begins one of his long DAP will win it speech....

went to jusco cheras selatan yesterday evening for dinner and guess who i bumped into? none other than the "mr im no prima donna" MR YU. well, he was wearing some kinda casual clothes. and when he saw me, basically just gave me one of his trademark smirks.

well, after dinner,rushed back home as election fever has reached boiling point with my dad. when we reached home, he went straight to malaysiakini and whooped in joy when he found out that DAP were leading in some hot seats. meanwhile, it was my turn to whoop in joy when i turned on the TV and guess what? man utd lost to porthsmouth! yippee! i AM A SADIST.

next after that was the liverpool-vs-newcastle game. hapless newcastle. oh yea, boy were they blitzed by my red army! (*perasanning*) 3-0 was the final score..mmmm.great weekend. what with man u losing, and liverpool winning..^^

torres and gerrard the two hunkos were on target! (yay!) torres looks oh-so-good with his blonde sweeping hair....omgosh *squealing*

then i obliged to my father's request to switch to RTM 1 where the election results are churning out like from a printer. except that RTM was kinda slow in delivering instant results. malaysiakini was faster. i salute u malaysiakini.

i slept at 1 am. yawns. tired flat out. and guess what? today morning my father practically announced to me that chelsea has lost to BARNSLEY too! oh yeah! xD

so you see, i'm indeed a football sadist..muahahas...XP

No comments: