Saturday, March 15, 2008

Obsession and hesitation..

oh no, don't tell me i've plunged into obsessed mode! i just cant stop playing highstreet5! if not for my parents, i would've played the whole day! Hell yeah, i'm obsessed with High Street 5. and MySpace. currently, friendster bores me to death.

*sobs* this is the last day i can enjoy HS5 because school is reopening tomorrow..and that means less computer time! boo-hoo

that is the reason i didn't update my blog for two days. [no i didn't borrow this line from u steph]

plans for today: a haircut? i desperately need to trim those long fringes. they are gonna shade my eyes soon.

well, hesitation has been with me since yesterday. i'm not known to be a hesitant person. i can make my own decisions. but when it comes to love, why can't i stand my ground? why can't i make a freaking decision? i have to ask my friends their views before i make a decision love-wise. In other matters, i can cope on my own.

The words u said came back to haunt me
The things u did have left an effect on me
Because i just can't trust u people anymore
What if i made the wrong decision again?

Hesitation please go away! shoo!

P.S: its better if u dont ask me that question again. i would not know how to answer u and u know this type of relationship wont work so QUIT asking.

No comments: