Thursday, March 6, 2008

bad day..


my emo-tion currently: EMO-ness
nah not like the spongebob up there..that would be way too ugly..muahahas...>.<
well, today can be considered as a bad day for me...it feels like its raining heavily..the dark clouds looming ....no light at the end of the tunnel..what am i blabbing? sheesh
today our class attendance was poor. only 11 people came including those taking prinsip akaun..so that leaves me, steph, rose, kha hoi, michelle and yvonne and oh ya poi yen and the only boy that came, (congrats) yi fei in the class. so when miss fam came in to the class, we pleaded with her to bring us to the computer lab so that we can play the worldmathday thingy. since today is the deadline, we played alot of rounds and managed to chalk up a score of more than 1000 which qualifies us for the gold medal or something?
so the period before lunch was spent at the computer lab..after lunch the bad mood starts to kick in.....so it can be counted as half-a-bad-day...
well..not gonna reveal much....but...injustice was clearly shown...and left someone in tears (not me, i swear). and that was enough to leave all of us in a bad mood.
and guess what? my bad mood continued to bug me ...that was after my mum didn't allow me to go out to pavillion tomorrow with my buddies...well,her excuse was indeed lame.
Election is coming. We students are let off for a day (tomorrow).
My buddies analysis of election:
yay! everybody go and cast their votes. which means the mall won't be crowded. and no traffic jams. purr-fect time to go to the mall.
My MUM's analysis of election:
no way! election more cannot go out ah!after got riots how? u know or not ah..last time..the may 13 riot ar...is straight after election leh..u didn't learn in sejarah meh...u know..alot people die u know...(when i pointed out the fact that i'm gonna be indoors, she said:) last time ar..people go and watch movie in the cinema u know, then the soldiers come and shoot those people u know..
Me: [no comment] speech-less . don't know what to say.
seriously.
aih. count me unluckyyyy
as a daughter , im expected to be filial to my parents. so i just nod my head while i sulk and the anger is playing in my head...
life is so unfair sometimes..
stop and stare..
u think u're moving but u go no where..

No comments: