Thursday, November 15, 2007

*WHEW* concert day 07





yesterday was the annual school concert 2007 of SSS and i took so many pix that my jaw hurts. *ouchies* anyway i will post the remainder of the pix as i have yet to receive those pix from Steph, my father(his cam),


MK, pui teng, etc. Anyway here are some pix that i took with my handphone cam. although the pix are quite grainy i can't really complain as my phone cam aint no cybershot.




left : me after make up but can't really spot the make up right?


right :me with my bff steph.where am i lookin anyway?*blurs*



left: me with rosemund the gorgeous harp player..akakaz..


right: me with gerald..awws..he look so cute..while i look..bored..LOL

me with ms peremah who looked demure and sweet in her sari..colourful though..LOL


yer..i adore her eyes!! soo big! and my eyes are teeny teeny small~iish




No comments: