Monday, November 26, 2007

cousin went back..sobbies..

my cousin has went back ..sobbies..last week we really had a blast! my grand ma even joked that how we(my cousin and I) used to have regular catfights(*eherms* baby fights) when she came over to my house to stay when we were both childish kiddos. and she quipped that how we've blossomed into fine, young ladies*eherms* and get along well with each other!well, we spent quite a long time camwhoring(new word in my blogging dictionary) in front of (where else?) but the mirror, which u can notice is my fav spot to camwhore myself.


i'm the taller one (ahak ahak) and she's the one wearing the lime green shirt.
notice my front two rabbit teeth????

hey i look weird. iishh.
*winks* my cousin looks really cute in this one
*V*double peace *V*
okay this is the funny part.

i was LMAO-ing when i thought bout this pic. here's the joke.

cousin wanted to take another pic and i was like,"lets not peace again, shall we?" and she was like, "yea, lets strike another pose" i was like, "how bout this?" and i put my hand up to my head(like saluting somebody). my cousin imemediately guffawed and burst out laughing(LOL). and i was like,"WHAT?" and she was like, " you look like you're saying sorry!!ahahahaha" and i got the joke so were LMAO-ing like baboons! then for the fun of it, i did a little curtsey and did the salute thingy again and my cousin laughed even harder!! and i was infected by her "infectious" laughter, i laughed so hard too! and my mum was like,"sheesh.two nutcases"

and there was this incident which involved a really cute but annoying and persistent and tak tahu malu and muka tembok cat. ok so i guessed she lost her mumma and her tempat bergantung but she wasn't really that intelligent when we told her to get lost. ok i can hear those animal rights activist shouting at me..but..well..the thing is my mum really DETESTS cats. so there was this absolutely cute but mini cat on our front porch when we (my mum, cousin and I) came back from supper(yum cha in station 1). so my mum was like"eek stupid cat !" and my cousin got out of the car and shooed the cat away. and my mother drove the car in. and then we thought the cat would never come back. i mean usually those cats that we shooed away would never ever come back. at least they have some maruah! LOL. but this cat..she or he is very persistent! ok i m gonna name it "Ke ai hou nian pi"(cute but muka tembok). so KAHNP came back, much to the disgust of my mum, and she used the hose to shoo her away. we thought KAHNP would learn its lesson, but no! here she comes again. so we figured out that she must be really hungry so we gave her a few biscuits. yes she did nibble at those biscuits but she didn't show much enthusiasm. instead she kept staring at my shoes! what's wrong with the cat? honestly! my shoes! so i was kinda terrified that she would chew up my shoes so i ran whenever she came near me. and my cousin was trying to tempt the cat into next door's house. unsuccessful. so we quickly shut the door. and the poor cat kept meowing. i mean, how muka tembok is this cat? *sighs* and tomorrow morning we found her fast asleep under our car. apa nak buat? just ignore her lor..

No comments: