Wednesday, November 7, 2007

fed up nya....

fed up and sick of getting this feeling..i ask myself everytime..am i doing the right thing? are things happening too fast? should i slow down? but deep inside my inner heart says no, dont let go, keep doing this and it will be okay. but why doesn't it feel okay to my brain? my brain says NO, but my heart says YES.

i just dont know how to reject something. im useless =(

am i just an accessory? to be polished and shown to the public? or am i a human being, to be loved and cared for?

i'm giving all i could possibly give yet im not receiving as much as i gave. many times my brain urged me to give up hope but my heart says, keep on and the happy moments will come soon. how soon is soon?

i know i m just blabbing something foreign u guys dont even know, but..i've gotta let it all out..frus betul lah~

something that i invested my time, energy and i put so much effort into it..it was snatched away from me~

sometimes i wonder if there is any justice in this world..

maybe N0T~...

No comments: