Friday, November 30, 2007

iii love shopping!! okay..but flat out tired though..today was the 1st day of the isetan members sales..(something like that) and how can i not participate?(considerin myself the bona-fide shopaholic-just not enough $$ to prove that)
so me, my mum, my two cousins(whom i call er jie and si jie) and my aunt went to klcc to see what bargains are in store for us..my, my have i ever seen such good discounts! my eyes must have watered when i saw those discounts!(okay,exaggerating). up to 85%! wuuhuu!


okay, earrings.for mum's ears. ^^
for mum's ears also..she really love those hoops,doesn't she?
my teddy bear necklace!! 10 bucks! cheap!
hush puppies! 20 bucks! can't believe it!and it comes in hot pink! ahak ahakz
okay..kinda blurrr image of the hushed puppy

i took this bag along the whole day! but i really HATE the statement! who said i dug out all my savings? in this lifetime? errr..
this is pretty lame for MCKY..iishhh
MCKY shoes! love them alot!! RM 37!! my gosh!
what a bargain! i practically ran over when i discovered MCKY ada sale!

i love the graffitti!! very childish but i love it.me=childish
just to prove its not petaling street goods. LOL
would u look at the price tag? a far cry from what i got!

RM149!!!! and i got it for RM 37!!

you're just tooo gooood toooo be truuueee....can't take my eyessss offff yoouuu~~~~~~~~

No comments: