Saturday, October 27, 2007

h0liday sickness

g0shh g0shh i have holiday sickness! cham! im getting tired fed up bored of holidays!! call me crazy! i think i am too=D

i kinda miss school and my buddies! and i miss him. same old lovesick story.grr fed up.

today i was actually in a really foul mood because i was dead bored!

msning. nobody online.friendster nobody reply comment in the afternoon. sms.only one person to teman me. arrggh

sienness creeping in. i wanna pull my hair off.okay,exaggerating. but i feel really pissed off with myself. all the emotions in the past week building up steadily then..kaboom! lets it all out on a saturday afternoon.

im seriously considerin part time modelling. i wanted to go for the seventeen mag audition centuries ago but didn't make it. cos of some stupid reasons. now im setting myself a goal. i wanna go for that audition ..whether im accepted or not. mark that as my next challenge.

u know part time modelling really earns u the bucks. my cousin sis who (did i mention she is 174 cm?) did hair modelling for loreal or something ended up 1K bucks richer. 1K! seriously. for one day show only. and she got a free hair cut! *sin muk*

so today i searched google for local modelling agencies. and guess what i found? pretty faces staring at me! i was in awe! i was like "ohmygosh, those models are too pretty, i dont even have to send a photo, i know im rejected already!"

all caucasian or eurasian. now what does a plain girl like me stand a chance?

NONE. >.<

No comments: