Saturday, October 13, 2007

birthday pixxies

the birthday cake: chocolate indulgence AGAIN??
the birthday girl says PEACE
yum~i'm gonna get some cake 1st...dun rebut with me ah!
jie + muii
wah...shin yi QQ oh! haha

look like best friends? akakaakz
me + ze-lyn
another close-up pix
sisterly lurve~~~~~~~~~


yesterday nite was my muii Pui Teng's 14th birthday~at 1st i was kinda scared if i am able to blend in with her friends..but no worries..

i thought that all her friends are like strangers to me..but luckily i found some familiar faces there. Shawn Wan, rose's bro, Ze-lyn, Shin Yi and who else? oh..yeah..alex and his sis..and i also found chun yew's sis..haha...

the others i know their names but i've never spoken to them. but pui teng promised me that she would accompany me. and boy did she keep her promise. she clung on to me like super glue. xD

actually we had a blast. honestly, it was like one of the most memorable parties that i've gone to.
shortly after dinner, everybody was told to get ready for some splashing time! eek..! ok not exactly splashing time but water ballooning time! (luckily i heed her advice to bring an extra shirt).

ok so we decided to ambush the birthday girl with water balloons but too bad she was so alert! so we ended up drenching each other with water balloons! and who said we were allowed to use the water hose to ambush people? but the boys did! one guy, called shawn ng hosed me down with a water hose. omygawds! i wanted revenge but those boys they are so quick u cant catch them. sighs=(

so at the end of the game everybody was soaked in H2O from head to toe. even my shoes have enough water for a fish! so we headed up to pui teng's room to change.

after changing we began the cake-cutting. then the guys sang a song called gay bar. it was hilarious.

we had a blast and i took some pixxies. ok later folks.gotta eat

2 comments:

Senior2hope2007 said...

heyz... my blog isnt blogpot...so i cant use my acc to comment u... my names shaun ng la...lol...
dun ask me who gave the idea with the hose... it just looked fun...lol...
and gay bar's the song i made famous ( and end up in meeting the 2 principles...long story) and she end up loving it...lolx.

Senior2hope2007 said...

heyz... my blog isnt blogpot...so i cant use my acc to comment u... my names shaun ng la...lol...
dun ask me who gave the idea with the hose... it just looked fun...lol...
and gay bar's the song i made famous ( and end up in meeting the 2 principles...long story) and she end up loving it...lolx.