Wednesday, June 6, 2007

SOBS

i'm officially grief-stricken. Helpless. Crushed. Big huge major disappointment. Only yesterday i was in such a jovial mood and now my spirit is like so down to ground zero. Me, bursting with anticipation and excitement, rising early in the morning just to be dealt a huge blow to my hopes of having fun by my mother. Sigh. "I'm afraid that you can't go to Times Square today" was all she said. I was shocked at the greeting when i knocked at her bedroom door, expecting to see her up and about getting ready. "WHYY???" i blurted. "Because your dad is not free today. He has some urgent urusan penting nak buat" . That really axed my heart. Because Mum does not know the route to TS. Only dad knows. So, with one last glimmer of hope, i asked"Can i sit Steph's car to TS?" "NO" was the reply. What was my reply? of course tears la. To be let down on the day of the occasion is a huge upset to me. And i'm a person who hates unfulfilled promises. REALLY REALLY DESPISES it. That's why i went to my room and released my anger.----and of cos now that i'm typing it, i'm in a better mood. So now they promised me that I can go out on my birthday. Mark your words, mr and mrs. When my dad explained to me about the matter, i snapped"Next time be careful what you promise me" That's true right?
So to Ash, thanks for the two words, but i think i will simpan it till 6 july.

No comments: