Monday, June 4, 2007

LEISURE or TIMES SQUARE

now that's the raging issue again: Leisure Mall or Times Square. This time Sunway is a far, far away option(result of being banned from going to Sunway with my friends by my parents until I'm matured enough to go there-swt) but I'm still left with the hassle of deciding between two seemingly-common shopping trips.(maybe to you,but not to me, i anggap shopping trips as treats and therefore choosing the right venue is essential) And the issue, is not whether I want to go to which one, but which one am I ALLOWED to go to? And yeah, i have to pick one preference so that when the "you're not going shopping with your friends again, are you" discussion with my parents is ongoing, I can attempt to defend my choice of venue(like a debate or something).
So lets again discuss the PROS and CONS of the two shortlisted venues

a) Leisure Mall- another dull venue, mostly visited by me and my family when in need of some entertainment but lazy to drive to KL, and virtually I'm very familiar(suk) with the area already. And it is fun-deprived excluding the Neway outlet a street away and the mini-arcade in the top floor. Okay, don't ask me to try the cinema because although there are blockbusters this time of the year, I really couldn't bother less.

However, it is near and will save the hassle of me being grumbled by my father or worse, being late for the shopping trip, much to the annoyance of my always-as-usual-punctual friends.
And, this is the 1st time I'm going out with Kar Lin and Kah Yerng and Yi Fei, having known them for so long.

b) Times Square-everything about this place yells FUN(ok wait i'm not entirely honest with myself, who can when SUNGAI WANG is just within walking distance) SUNGAI WANG! fashion haven and places for entertainment seekers! Well, at least in Times Square, you have the photo booths(where you take very-photogenic pics) and the KTV and the theme park(although i heard it is quite a hazard??)and what else??? See, i told you, i have to go to Times Square, i really seriously DON'T know this place well. And you can cross over to SUNGAI WANG, where there is a haunted adventure thingy and more photo booths~AAH!although i'm know i'm cash-deprived ,.but wat the hell? Thinkin of it sure is FUN.

Traffic jam, honking, traffic police, more honking. That's the way to describe the route to TIMES SQUARE. This would get my father VERY IRRITATED. seriously. he would go like: don't ever go to TIMES SQUARE with your friends again, ok? do u get me?" NO, papa,i dont and I would like to continue going to TIMES SQUARE on a long-term basis. Got it?

But NOW, all i have to worry is how to open my mouth to ask for chance or (beg for) to go out with my friends. I know, i know, this is a revision-based holiday but a girl has to have fun sometimes right? But this is a controversial issue in the household and how lucky if I'm 21 now and a free adult and I don't need to wait till the eleventh hour to ask them" Please....CAN I GO???? pleeeeaaasssssseeeeeeee------

No comments: