Friday, June 22, 2007

Mag Meeting~zzz

zzzzz.......haha....i dosed off...haha...not exactly...but today was the inaugural mag meeting with the whole committee (includin teachers) with Pn. maimunah and mr yu....and the result was some people "zhong sang"(kena marah). Pity, pity. I thank my lucky stars as I'm in ads. Before that I was really cursing my luck. "Why put me in ad wan? U think i know how to talk meh?" etc etc. I was at first kind of hoping for the special article part(and don't want to lie to myself-the editor's post) but i got ads . Sigh. But now i cherish the job much. I'm like the father, and set Wern's like the mother(the two breadwinners of the family) of the MAGAZINE family. And although i was always mentioned while they are constantly fightin bout "Vertical or horizontal" issue (eg: Editor: Horizontal la! special a bit ma... Others: Vertical easier to work on...if wan special den hard cover or paper quality better la! Then they wil turn to me and with the same words I've heard like, a thousand times: "Neh, bergantung pada u la, audrey.") Sighs. But i enjoy this experience cuz i fought against my nerves. Really! I have these nerves to talk to ppl on the phone...unless it is somebody i know very well....so imagine when...i'm in ads...i'm so freakin out that time...but at least now i'm a more sociable and open person... and i know i have the convincing power(hello? i would like to invite you to advertise in our school..no, its not free..). Last time when i read the school mag i always paid attention to the editor, asst editor, special articles..i think now also ppl have this mentality when they read the mag..but i for one know the importance of ad department...no ad....no $..no mag...wakakakz...syok sendiri >.<

No comments: