Sunday, June 10, 2007

=.=

yeeeerr---school will start soon and i sure will miss my blog de~and my blogger pals~! LOL.
well, thought that wanna post one last post b4 school starts tomorrow.xD

i'm sOooO into gaming these few days-not online gaming, but mobile gaming. >.<

Logged onto uwants.com and discovered these treasures:

1. New York Nights [Gameloft]
Basically, all the good stuff come from Gameloft and this is not an exception. I sOOO love Sims-like games (where u can personalise ur human, make them eat, arrange for them to date and then smooch xD) so i checked out this one. Nice stuff. The character is based in New York, the busy metropolitan and the characters have to succeed in looks, popularity, love and of course career! Well, had a blast playin it~couldn't put down my phone...so..4 out of 5 stars would be fair huh?


2. Gangstar Crime City [Gameloft]
Play as a thug here and u get to kick the hell out of a cop. Erm actually, gun him down more like. U are assigned missions by the mob boss which involves a lot og human slaying. Hmm..interesting. I like a bit violence in my games (not that I'm a future lunatic or wat)but not over-extreme and this suits my taste. Would give 3 out of 5 for this one.


3.Strip Club Manager [Gameloft]
OOh...u sure say hamsap thingy de! haha..no my mind is not polluted...just trying out this game..but there is nothing 18 SX bout it...in fact it is quite modest..for a strip club...3.5 out of 5 for this thingy.....



will check out more games at uwants after this post...till later ~! ciao

No comments: