Thursday, April 9, 2009

miss u

khong pui teng turned up at my working place today and gave me a shock but a pleasant one :)

i was eating dinner as usual with my colleagues, pei sin and evone...

some gossipping after dinner..haha..then voila! heard someone call my name in a very "demanding" way (imagine mothers calling their sons after they broke the vase or something). "Audrey Tey!"

i looked up and saw the familiar figure of khong pui teng standing beside me. holding a keychain. with my name engraved on it. so touched! T.T (haha dramatic effect)

she said she went to bali..and she missed me..(still misses me now =P) well she didn't confess entirely la,but hinted indirectly..u know she loves her face too much what..just like someone else =P

"when can i see u again?" she asked with puppy eyes effect

*not gonna fall for that trick as steph used to trick me,unsuccessfully with the puppy eyes. i have NO MERCY. haha*

"oh, REAL awards" i replied

"i really wanna go and see u take that award"

"why not?nobody's stoppin u "

*my sarcastic self again*

chatted for awhile,then she went off. seriously, i also miss her alot. i miss her coming up to kacau me everyday after lunch..and the way she always say my full name and I always say hers..

i'm fortunate to have some friends who drop by sometimes to visit me at my workin place and made my day.. :)

kar lin (twice,we chatted non-stop-as usual), steph and von(on valentines day,really made my day cos yvonne dint make me feel alone ,gave me ferrero rocher somemore *jumps up and down like a kiddo*), choon yik (with kar lin ,and then he wanted to work there,but too bad,no place for him at that time), KHONG PUI TENG of cos...and many other surians that went there..

okay. hibernating mode switched on again. lawl

No comments: