Monday, April 13, 2009

Girls Just Wanna..



Shop for cute adorable dresses. Teehee

Had a sleepover as planned on Friday nite at my couzzie's house. We were chatterboxes as usual, blabbing until midnight and then watched The House Bunny where I laughed my head off. Anna Faris was perfect as the dumb bimbo blondie "Playmate" Shelley. With the accent and lack of general knowledge,she sure made me amused.

Woke up next morning feeling focused although a lil' tired. (well, focused cos I'm about to go shopping!xD) showered quickly as couzzie NEVER FAILS to complain about my lack of clever time management. (i know, i know,i'm slowly improving on it ). If i'm late,I will probably read the words "Your lateness annoys me" on her forehead. haha.

Turns out she slept till 11 something, much later than the time she promised that she will wake up. I was trying hard not to be annoyed by her, as u can see I MADE THE EFFORT to wake up early so I dont have to be rushed by her later. Finally she woke up*phew*.

posing while waiting for couzzie to wake up from her slumberland





Had a quick bite, then it was off to Tropicana City Mall in PJ. Its not a really big mall, but still bigger than Jusco Cheras Selatan ,which is plain B-O-R-I-N-G. My 1st impression of the mall was , hey its quiet and sophisticated. I like the way its furnished, giving me a "cool" effect. plus, i dont like to shop in some mall where you have to jostle your way through (like sg. wang but surprisingly I still go there sometimes as some of the clothes, you just have to get it from there). I prefer to avoid the shopping crowd. I think because its a weekday, there are no SALES and the mall is kinda new.
i followed the seatbelt rule! =D of cos lah front seat passenger
eh why moderately tall people like me look short, but short people can look tall?
i love this photo..alot


Couzzie whisked me off to Paperdoll Boutique, its a cute dainty, girly boutique that clearly only caters to girls who love dresses. as far as I knew,there were no pants there whatsoever. ALL Dresses and some frilly skirts and blouses.

Cuteness emanates from the closets as I slowly pick through the dresses one by one,taking in the small little details and left spoilt for choice. This is my ultimate dream closet!

Due to my stupid flabby and CHAR SIEW arms, I had to eliminate some SUPER CUTE dresses from my list.Gahhh. zzzzz


going back to kindergarten?
i look like a GUNNY SACK
resembles something from Party Princess(the shop that sells cute dresses for kids..)

in the end i bought this:

can be worn like this or with a belt. [the high-waist effect..love it!]
my hair is gettin brownier and brownier each day...haha i have the privilege to not dye my hair! =D


my couzzie took me to kitschen next, but NO MORE SALES! *bummer* saw a few pieces that i like but didn't bring enough cash....hmm.maybe next time?

something caught couzzie's eye while we were passing through bossini..guess what?a special collection of sesame street t-shirts were on sale at 39 per piece! (NP:RM 79 approx)

my couzzie 's a HUGE fan of elmo..did I spell it correctly?she has elmo on her lappie bag..haha and its adorable. since I need a long tee to match with my skinnies, I bought one elmo t shirt which proclaims(what else?) I Love Elmo..or was it elmo loves me? haha forgotten..

ate our lunch at "remember to eat" (Gei Dak Sek) SS2, Peejay. nothing much in their menus,so I just ordered a yong chow fried rice and couzzie opted for congee. mango loh as dessert.




makes my waist look smaller. hehehe *grins*


rushed back home to attend Chak Kai Koong Kon's annual dinner. My mum's a Hakka,her roots originating from a village called Chak Kai in China. I received some form of incentive for my SPM results...the dinner was at Restoran Hee Lai Toong, Wisma Shaw.

as a result,missed the liverpool vs blackburn game..what a cracker! two superb goals..and my idol scored..what a happy day...the only damper was man u scoring a late win over sunderland...grrrrr

1 comment:

Unknown said...

answer to your question:

why people of average height look short while short ones look tall/average..


your physical appearance (when you're on a picture) sometimes (if not often) changes. there are two factors which affects the changing of appearance on a picture:

1. body structure.

if you're of average height but your body width is of 20 percent more than the average, you will definitely look smaller that what you should be.

while when if you're of short stature but skinny or slim, you will look taller than what you should be.

2. camera

the lenses will SOMETIMES (because this rarely happens) contribute to your appearance on the photo although body structure is 97 percent more responsible.

do you get the idea?... sorry for being an intruder...

have a nice day. nice blog ^.^