Saturday, June 14, 2008

sandwiched in between revision post

yes,i'm taking some time off my hectic revision schedule to update my blog..i hope no one has forgotten about the existence of my blog..LOL..

first of all, Happy Fathers Day to all the dads in the world!

secondly, i miss not being able to watch EPL(english premier league ) so much that i stayed up late yesterday nite for euro 2008..spain vs sweden live on astro..

of all the euro matches..this was the 1st match that i've seen live..cos its ESPANYOL!!! the land of fernando torres and other hunks! =P

since England is not in the tournament (as a result of being managed by a wally with a brolly), my father and I have decided to back Spain for Euro glory.if Spain is not destined to get it, then Holland. They have been playing some really attractive football lately, defeating World Champions Italy AND world cup 06 finalist FRANCE. I saw the repeat, and I admit, THEY WERE VERY IMPRESSIVE.

as usual, torres is looking so adorable..xP

wei, dont think that i'm ogling at him only, i was watching the whole match!

i was surprised to hear that kah yerng also watches euro 08

she told me on friday during our weekly club night out, with which I raised my eyebrows a few centimetres up. *looking sceptical*

and she proclaimed that she's supporting PORTUGAL!!!the land of cristiano ronaldo and the cheats! xP

i still wonder why do girls fall head over heels on ronaldo...

so that leaves kar lin as the only one among us three..who's still ignorant about whats happening in the world of sports.

No comments: