Tuesday, June 10, 2008

breathless

my time: HECTIC
my mood: frustrated

yes,its been two busy days, this ALWAYS HAPPENS two weeks before the exams begin. i wonder why? is it the students fault, like for example procrastinating and putting off the work until the eleventh minute or the teachers are to blame ? maybe they have a habit of inundating us with projects and assignment here and there when the exam is just around the corner, not to mention the odd monthly tests...

P. MORAL 20 nilai!!!!

yes,i'm blogging. but this takes me a mere 180 seconds.

i'm waiting for the MORAL photos..


ahh..i think i hear my dad coming home!

i think he's got the photos developed! yay!

anoher burden off my shoulder yet...

mr subra has DONE ME A REALLY HUGE FAVOUR

i'm required to type the speech i used for the speech competition

thanks ALOT SIR

P.S: i still have to fit in understanding homeostasis in my schedule.

No comments: