Sunday, June 1, 2008

the comeback post

bonjour people!

sorry for the (very long) delay in updating my blog

for those who are still in the dark as to why i m missing from blogesphere these few weeks, my computer is still continuing its stand-off against me, and my dad had to bring along his laptop with him for his fortnight working trip...

that leaves me with no access to the internet whatsoever..

well, am glad to see that people still frequent my blog..judging by the amount of comments left in my cbox

YUN, i will try to get some inspiration for an interesting post...for your reading pleasure..

so i urge u to be patient..^^

it has been two weeks since i last posted something

so i will try to recap these two weeks

in one post..

well, the hols started a week ago

we had extra classes from monday to wednesday

i was present on all 3 days (believe me,its not on my own will)

the attendance for wednesday's class was poor..

only 5 people for my class...me, steph, kah yerng, kha hoi and yi fei

tskk tskk seems like yi fei is the representative for the boys!

thursday: wanderin around the house aimlessly, am feeling miserable with no computer available, solution? watch TV..desperate housewives at 4.30, some hokkien drama at 6, another singaporean drama at 7...and mtv at 10.30 pm

friday: thank god! somebody came to rescue this damsel in distress! no not a knight in shining armour but in the form of my dearest cousin aka my shopping soulmate. believe me , when you're with her, u get those sudden urge to splurge on clothes and other stuff...she's a real shopaholic..with no money control..lols..
but i resisted the tempation to splurge on any clothes because i dont have any dollar bills to splurge on! but she bought me a bouncy flurry ball which emits light when hit ..reminds me of police lights..i bought a za eyeliner too..to replace the previous (revlon) ...after that, went to club(routine sweat day) with kl and ky...cousin sis went with her boy to swim...and then i went back home, mummy made tuna sandwiches..that really whet my appetite...yum..bon appetit!

saturday:started revision...had to..i've been putting off the prospect of revision for about a week..i think im running late on those chapters...geez...no more lazy nerve!!!! revised chemistry ....

sunday(today): revised sejarah today...had to memorise those cumbersome facts...all i know is nabi muhammad saw saw saw saw (saw what?) =P
grandma's birthday today...happy birthday grannie! celebrated in some chinese restaurant..food was nothing to shout about...but the price was reasonable and not overpriced...so here i am..back on blogesphere..yay! and multi-taskin at the same time..sms-ing, downloading games, music..

hope u have a nice weekend people!for now, ciaos!

No comments: