Friday, February 22, 2008

i hearts music !

music is my soul. my life. my everything. its my remedy .for the heartache and bruises i suffer. music lifts me up. helps me to my feet. stand up and be strong. headstrong. dont let them bring you down. music oozes inspiration ..and words of advice, wisdom. its a tune, a beautiful rhythm of words put together to make your life happier, more colourful...
thanks to all the musicians in the world..for bringing us such wonderful music. u people rocks!

My Fav Playlist (currently):

When I'm Gone -Simple Plan
Shadow of the Day- Linkin Park
Wont Go Home Without U - Maroon 5
See You Again- Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana
Stop and Stare- One Republic
Hate That I Love U- Ne-yo and Rihanna
Don't Stop the Music- Rihanna
Apologize-Timbaland ft One Republic
SOS- Jonas Brothers
Piece of Me- Britney Spears

No comments: