Friday, February 15, 2008

another lonely valentine...

its valentine again. the time of the year where the girls are waiting to be swept off their feet by their prince charming. but wait, where's my prince charming? honestly, till now i still have NOT found my prince charming. of course i know he's somewhere in this world. but, for now, i will remain single. My broken heart is back in its rigid shape but its not fully mended. i need my space. maybe when i go to uni, maybe i will find mr right. or even when i work. no matter what, now i know what my priorities are when i choose a bf.

not really lonely actually~ i got a card! ^^ its personalised actually and made by a friend of mine named Sam (kae shiann). he dropped by my house just to give me the valentine card. so sweet of him. and i know he made a lot of effort to do the card but, behind the background i can spot the words I love u? omgosh! does he really love me? *teehee*

but still, will remain single for now. concentrate on studies. that day, jw asked me for the 3rd time be his gf. i said no. i dont want to hurt him. sorry if i hurt u~ pls move on..dont wait for me pls

gotta sleepz now...late betul...

No comments: