Friday, February 15, 2008

homeworkaholic


omfg! 2 days 'absent' to school and my homework list is overloaded! (i can hear the alarm ringing >.<) i went for two days MSSD netball tournament and this is what awaits me when i came back to school on friday. endless list of homework, projects, etc etc. shitting.
i've got a hectic weekend where i have to attend my father's long lost colleague's open house (like i care, duh) and on sunday i have to go visiting again. sighs. actually i wanted to attend the schools Hall of character opening but sighs too tired to make it. sorry steph.
i've just completed my maths homework on matrices and still doing bm komsas. urghhhh! and somemore assessment is around the corner. to the teachers can u all give us a break? we need some breathing space? i'm suffocating with homework piling on top of me ! gahh
P.S: just ignore my ramblings. i write this because frustration took over my mind.

No comments: