Friday, July 20, 2007

Yerrr..T_T

yerr......*sighs* today every single potter fan is rushing to the mall to get their hands on the last chapter of harry potter series and yet i'm here staring at the computer screen and feeling sorry for myself..the fact is I CAN'T GET MY HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS YET

why? because my father is outstation and i pre-ordered my harry potter in MPH mid valley.
since my mum is not familiar with the route to and back from MV, so I cant read it yet. which is a shame. soon, people will be talking animatedly about the ending.and i will be still be figuring out which page i read until(i always forget to bring along a bookmark). =(

so anyways those who have already gotten their harry potters ..wish you happy reading...meanwhile i have to countdown about 1 week to touch the cover of that book....=.=

No comments: